Friday, February 20, 2009

Dark Odyssey: Winter Fire 2009 Sunday

After another near sleepless night, I rolled out of bed and attempted to make it to the classes I wished to attend. But, oh was the lack of sleep starting to take its. I had to stop at the Starbucks to purchase a large latte with 2 extra shots so that I was able to stay cognizant during Lochai’s class. Having watched Lochai’s work online, and now recently in person the night before—although I was quite hazy—I was very interested in watching him at work and actually being able to process what he was doing. I went to his Bringing it Down class which emphasized that suspension is not the only impressive and useful rigger talent. He demonstrated many new techniques and it was fun to watch my friends and others following along with their rope, mimicking what he did. I often glanced over to Master_Tombstone who joined me for this class when I saw something new and interesting to make sure he was taking it all in. At one point he even alluded to the scene he’d witnessed between me and Kelley Dane. My silly little inner fangirl was thrilled at the fact that he’d even remembered my name!

Then we meandered to Graydancer’s Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em class. With a title like that who wouldn’t want to attend. By then the sleep deprivation was again taking it’s toll, so much so that when Graydancer walked in, after knowing me all of 24 hours, made a comment about how tired I looked. But there was no way I was going to let it stop me from watching just how simple it was to utilize rope as a facilitator for…well…fucking. He even did a demonstration as to how much quicker it was to use rope instead of cuffs in restraining the “victim”.

After these classes were over, I ambled about, looking for a couch to pass out on for a bit to recharge for the nightly festivities. Everyone in our room had already checked out (I had to leave Sunday night, having to be at work at 9am Monday morning—and it was a 4 hour drive, blah), so I no longer had a home base. I ended up on a couch in the room that ended up turning into the Kiddie Day Care and Petting Zoo. Which is something I know nothing about… But seriously, the naughty nighttime exploits and such had made it difficult to indulge my inner little. While I was still exhausted and spent much of this activity with my head in MasterTombstone’s lap and watching the juvenile chaos around me, it did me good to play with the bubbles and play-dough that MinaMeow provided and to allow myself to regress a bit.

Soon my blood sugar got the best of me again. MasterTombstone and I were slotted to have our V-day dinner so we made our way to the restaurant and enjoyed some quiet time and yummy food. Then it was time to prepare for the dungeon to re-open. Inspired by my regression earlier, opted to go for the school-girl—something that was quite prevalent on Sunday. Did I miss the memo?

When I walked in, I caught MasterTombstone tying MinaMeow up in the big cage so I sat in front of it and watched for a while. And then I spied Graydancer tying up Naiia, and I think Mataleao was assisting? (Forgive me if details are more fuzzy than usual at this point, I was functioning off of about 7 hours of sleep in 3 days). Then in the corner I saw Lochai suspending calliopeo. After wandering around the main dungeon, my attention drawn between these three scenes, I decided to find a vantage point where I could see ALL of the scenes while being inconspicuous so as not to disturb any of them with my presence. So I sat on a table in the corner (where Lochai had been binding someone the night previous and next to the rack that would serve to suspend me).

I lost track of time, my ADD going wild as I immersed myself from scene to scene, when I noticed Lochai was untying his “victim”. The scene was over. As he gathered his ropes I caught his eye briefly.

“Hey you. Wanna get tied up?” he asked, his East Coast accent peaking through. This time I didn’t just think it.

“Hell yes!” I jumped right off that table, exhaustion pretty much forgotten for the moment. After a brief negotiation, the scene commenced. Again, nearly the second the rope touched my skin, I melted, the world around me fading away. It was only he and I as his handmade rope and his hands caressed my skin, securing me tighter and tighter with each wrap, each encirclement taking me one more step into a different plane. I remember how good I felt at the sound of approval he made when he discovered that my elbows could touch behind my back.

My legs started to shake, my muscles screaming from the heels I was wearing. On a normal day, I could handle those heels, but after wearing sexy 5-6inch heels every night, my legs decided that now was the time to protest. I tried not to let the pain distract me, tried to keep myself in the alternate reality I had entered, tried to focus on the delight and pleasure Lochai’s hands and his rope administered to my entire body. But the constant persistent objections of my tired legs made it difficult. By that time, he’d wrapped rope in my mouth around my head and I was grateful that the makeshift gag was containing my mewls of pain.

I can handle this, I told myself, I’m being tied up by a celebrity rigger. I didn’t want him to think I wasn’t ‘hardcore’ or something. No sooner did I tell him this that he bent down and began to unbuckle my shoes. I was in a state of disbelief at his ability to read what I tried so hard to keep contained. Was he a mind-reader? After my feet were out of the implements of torture that I’d been wearing I sighed and gave him a resounding, “Thank you!”

“If you’re going to be in pain, I’m going to be the one to cause it,” he said matter-of-factly. My stomach flipped excitedly and I felt an erotic heat flood throughout my body at that simple statement. To illustrate his point he produced a pair of nipple clamps, each with its own chain, connected to a keychain-like “O” at the middle. I’d never ever experienced nipple clamps before so I was both aroused but nervous about what would come next. He removed the ropes from around my mouth and then stuck the “O” in my mouth so that the chains tugged maliciously at my nipples, making my vision flash white.

Then he went to work on me, driving me further over the edge, fondling, stroking, smacking, pinching, kissing… It’s all a blur. At some point the “O” had fallen from my mouth and he replaced it with his tongue which possessed me as his hands continued to tease and torment. His assault began to focus on my more naughty bits and as he stroke, fondled and slapped down there I felt the first climax building slowly, encompassing my entire body, filling me more an more until I felt it begin to spill over. I begged for release and Lochai assented, telling me that I should climax as needed.

His assault continued for… who knows how long. The number of orgasms I’d experienced were now well into the double digits. At one point—I don’t even remember how it happened now—I was on the ground and he fastened me in a strict position, elbows still touching behind my back, but my chest to my upper thighs, legs straight out, and me on my side. This position afforded him quite some access to continue with his “dastardly deeds”.

At one point I started to beg for mercy, I had orgasmed so many times I couldn’t catch my breath. The scene winded down and he began to untie me. I stood shakily and he caught me up in an embrace as I regained my sense of reality. We ended up back on the floor cuddling and talking. This time Kelley was no where in sight to snatch me up. I don’t know how long we talked but it had to have been at least an hour. We talked about his wife and family, his life, our views on bondage and submission… then he turned the conversation to Hogtied.com.

He basically said that if all of that was real, then I had a spot, if I so chose. I was completely taken aback. Really? Little ol’ me? On a big time site like that?? I told him I’d put some thought into it and then get back to him. But the offer itself was such a compliment. I’ve since made my decision. But that’s a story for another blog…

We left around 11:30-midnight and made our way back to Dirty Jersey. And I knew that after that whole experience, life would not be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment